Bloodstone / Heliotrop
- Bloodstone cleans and strengthens blood.
- It is a powerful hemostat used for changing seasons, especially at the end of winter.
- It can help you avoid many anemia problems. Bloodstone in powder form was once used in various antidotes.
- Bloodstone dipped in cold water stops nose bleed. Massage the nose bridge for 5 to 6 minutes. The stone should remain wet; you put it back into the water as needed.
- Bloodstone also removes mosquito bites.
- The intestines and liver relax by applying this stone to the stomach.
- Relieves blood vessel varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- It also restores confidence and calms inferiority complexes that block many people.