- Touching this stone with the tip of your tongue will make you a good political speaker. Lawyers need to absorb him like candy, listening to his opponents' arguments. They then become much stronger to resist them.
- Actors should drive their lips and throats.
- Singers may drink a glass of water for one hour before the stage is wetted with a chalcedony stone.
- Putting a chalcedony on the neck will allow you to overcome the fear of stage and the fear of public speaking.
- This stone is used to treat chronic hoarseness and throat inflammation. It protects us from weakness, bad moods, obsessive jealousy and depression.
- Reduces sleepwalking.
- Protects against problems when traveling.