- Emerald is a youth stone that fights against aging. Putting on tired organs gives an invigorating effect. However, emerald increases the vision by using it as a magnifying glass or as a spectacle; The Egyptians of the High Empire used the emerald for this purpose. The Greeks and Romans placed small emeralds in the corner of the eyes of few sighted or far sighted people.
- An emerald fitted as a necklace has a good effect for sight. If one or two small emeralds are placed on the sides of a pair of goggles, you can surprise yourself by removing the glasses while reading with the naked eye.
- The emerald water bath will also be effective (leave an emerald in a demineralized water overnight).
- Drinking emerald water calms the weakness of gas and heart. It is a perfect stimulant in gout treatment. It can also strengthen the memory.
- A gem with emerald and rock crystal has a significant stabilizing effect.