- As a general rule, jade is a calming stone in the middle of the storm. His movements balance the nerves and heart rhythm.
- Jade is also the stone of the kidneys. Improves kidney and bladder diseases.
- To put a jade piece into the hands of a woman who has given birth yet, a small jade sculpture representing the female sex organs will help in a difficult birth.
- Jade can also be used for young girls with anorexia and for mothers who are afraid to know how to parent their children.
- Jade helps to reduce the symptoms of various ailments: shingles, herpes, some eczema, burning and itching without specific skin problems, morning insomnia, selective memory, genital mycoses and candida. It is also used in the treatment of influenza.
- Put the stone on your forehead for a small amount of relief and breathe deeply.
- Jade is perfect in improving the feeling of guilt. It will also be very useful in cases of extreme victimization or in cases of ”pathological abnormalities Aşırı.
- It is recommended to carry a jade piece in your pocket or as a necklace to charge your energy.