- Jasper calms epilepsy and heals gout.
- Carry a piece of jasper in blood problems (especially anemia).
- Kidney stones will be reduced in a few days by treatment with jasper.
- Digestive problems are softened with jasper water (the stone is kept in demineralized water overnight). Jasper strengthens the stomach, improves digestion and soothes nausea and vomiting.
- It also stops nosebleeds and reduces hemorrhoids.
- It is also a powerful aphrodisiac and sperm replenisher, especially when combined with garnet or topaz. In many ancient civilizations, penis-shaped amulets were found.