- The Aztecs used to make an ointment to heal the scars containing obsidian dust, in fact they believed that the same item that made weapons could heal wounds. Although there was no contact between the Aztecs and these two countries, this practice was also found in the north of France and in Belgium.
- Flint dust or obsidian was mixed with rabbit and chamomile oil according to various secret recipes that women magicians and local healers jealously protected.
- Looking at the black obsidian for half an hour every day for seven days will help us to get to know ourselves better. The mental tem mirror effect derin puts us in deep contact with ourselves. It activates the will, especially in cases of depression, but does not improve depression itself. For this effect, you can add a rock crystal to it.
- Black obsidian is a solid bond with the main soil, protective, shield plays the role. Black obsidian helps to expand one's sense of consciousness.
- It also helps relieve cervical spondylosis.