- Pointed and short tourmaline sticks can be used to apply pressure to the painful areas by focusing the useful energy of the tourmaline on a specific area. The area to be treated can also be used as a magnifier to focus the sunlight. This should be stopped just before the heat starts to burn or if you feel discomfort. This action is comparable to the way the burning of Chinese herbal sticks works.
- Tourmaline is used especially for movement discomfort.
- It improves nephritis and gives shine and shine to nails and hair.
- It also allows children to learn to walk.
- Tourmaline also enhances the sense of smell. In this respect, it also increases the perception of pheromones, which create a definite aphrodisiac effect.
- Tourmaline can neutralize the harmful rays of computers and microwave ovens. These machines must be adhered with a piece of tourmaline with adhesive tape.
- Green tourmaline regulates tension.
- Add a pink tourmaline to the chest area for cardiovascular problems. This combination creates wonders.
- Blue tourmaline improves sore throat.
- If you are angry or feel hostility towards someone, it is very important that you do not use tourmaline, especially red.